Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My father

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoorMy father is my mentor, my hero and my best friend. He has been there for me at every step in life and supported me in all my decisions. He has taught me a lot and continues to shower his words on wisdom.He has been a pillar of support for the family. My grandmother often tells us how obedient he was as a child.  He always obeyed everything his parents told him and constantly worked towards achieving his academic goals. His dedication towards his work and his helpful nature inspires us to become better human beings.

Even today, his nature hasn’t changed a bit. He is appreciated for his hard working nature. My father believes in leading a simple life. His needs are minimal and he has taught us the same values.He has taught us how to share and care. I and my sister have inculcated this value from him. Just like my father, I also love keeping it simple. My father knows his responsibilities extremely well and never tries to escape from them. He is constantly there for us fulfilling each and every responsibility of our family. He is like the backbone of our family. From fulfilling our financial needs to taking care of the emotional upheavals – he is always there standing strong besides us. I have learned a lot from this attitude of his. He has taught us how we must all take our responsibilities seriously and fulfil them happily.  If every member of the family takes his responsibilities seriously then everything will remain well-coordinated. There would be less stress and relationships would be sweeter. Unlike when people need to be reminded of their responsibilities several times and still do not fulfil them. Children in such families suffer the most. There are constant conflicts between family members which creates a tensed atmosphere. I am lucky to have born in a family where people are mature enough to understand their responsibilities and have taught us the same.


I am proud of my father. He is a noble soul who is dedicated towards helping others. His teachings and values inspire me to become a better human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment